One of the best, easiest and economical way to promote your business and increase sales in this era of technology is to advertise your business online.
Online Advertising is delivering promotional content through the internet into people’s browsers or email.
There are a lot of places to advertise your Business Online. There are text ads, images or display ads, video, native content in certain apps like Facebook or Twitter and email marketing.
Online advertising is an easier thing to get into than traditional media. You can start with a small budget and spend it a lot more efficiently because PPC ads channels like Facebook, AdWords, or YouTube allow you to segment users and your audiences into very relevant pieces.
It also helps you determine the right time for you to reach users so that they’re going to be interested in purchasing your product or viewing your video. Moreover, it also increases the visibility for your product or service and allows you to reach people that you may not be able to organically in places.
If you are untrained or busy enough to get into these ads network hassles, you can also hire Digital Marketing Agencies like Local Dudes Marketing which will do all the work for You to help you Generate traffic, leads and sales through a managed pay per click campaign services.
Best Places to Advertise Your Business Online:
1. Google Ads (AdWords):
There are around 3.2 Billion internet users in the world from which almost one billion active users are on google who makes around 2.6 billion searches in a month.
This is the Potential of Google!
All you need is the right strategy, target audience, potential keywords to advertise your business on AdWords. The rest would be done by Google AdWords itself.
No doubt! Google AdWords is considered the best option to generate immediate sales.
2. Facebook Ads:
Facebook has the only potential to compete with AdWords as it as 1.2 Billion active users with the potential reach of 45% of all internet users, which is far lower than Google but still, that’s huge.
Its advertising system is essentially similar to AdWords but with cheaper cost and some extra target options like:
- Target the consumer according to their location i.e., country, province, and zip code.
- Target the consumer based on their social media activities and browsing history.
- Target users based on their gender, relationship, education, hobbies, and interests.
- Target to bounce traffic from your website or landing page.
If you are looking for the best medium for your brand awareness and lead generation than Facebook ads should be the right choice.
3. YouTube Ads:
YouTube is now the most popular video sharing platform with 1.3 Billion unique users and it is localized in 81 countries and 71 languages. It has a watch time of around 6 billion hours per month which portrays the advantages of advertising your business on YouTube.
Here are some of the advantages of advertising via YouTube Ads:
- YouTube ensures cost efficiency in reaching the audience by Reduced wastage of impressions up to 66% lesser than TV ads.
- You only have to pay if someone engages with your video ads. If the user skips within 30 Seconds, you won’t be charged a penny.
- You have complete control of your daily budget which you can only spend when it is convenient.
- YouTube ads can generate business goals and sales for you at a cost-effective price.
4. Twitter Ads:
Twitter is another hugely popular network with hundreds of millions of users. It has around 325 million monthly active users with a potential reach of 23% of total internet users making it one of the best places to advertise your business online.
Here are some of the Advantages of advertising via Twitter ads:
- You only have to pay to twitter for the ads when you reach your marketing objective.
- You can target users according to their recently used keywords or hashtags.
- You can easily retarget the audience which recently saw or got engaged with your post.
- Twitter Ads is a lot cheaper advertising as compared to other platforms discussed above.
5. LinkedIn Ads:
LinkedIn is known to be the house of 500 million professionals who are well-educated and affluent.
It has more than 260 million active users from which 40% use LinkedIn daily, making it the best place for you to promote your business.
Here are some of the noticeable advantages which make LinkedIn one best place to advertise your business:
- You can promote events related to your business like conferences, tradeshows, seminars, etc.
- Easily target audience through job titles, employer, skills, role, and interests.
- Use the premium account for lead generation, profiling and background research for your business.
- You can build a strong brand presence with the help of product and service as well as special offers and recommendations etc.