The VLC media player is one of the best Media Player. It is a media player that everyone will like to install on the computer. It is not only loved by all computer lovers but it is superbly relevant. Realizing the fact that VLC is the most widely used media player, streaming media players try to be easy and simple. If a media player wants to be famous among people, the key to do is to be simple and user-friendly.
How is ChromeCast Related to VLC?
Chromecast is simply a device used for streaming Videos and Movies on your Smart TV. This device is provided by Google. I have made some simple steps for you. By following these simple steps, you can easily stream from Chrome cast by using VLC Comcast.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Starting:-
- Make sure to turn your PC’s audio off before you start the process of casting.
- You can also customize the audio, video or subtitles.
- You can bookmark part of a video and watch it later.
- Want to reply to a Specific Portion of Video?
- You can reply to a specific portion of the video as well. By using some apps you can use them to cast videos. The video is always shown under the browser. In this way, your video will be displayed completely in ASCII.
If you are looking for the solution, I should tell you that there are also:
- Free channels available like terrestrial catch up TV solutions.
- Premium subscription for you as well like Netflix.
The solution I am describing below will allow you to easily stream videos which are stored on your local computer or on a network location right to the huge screen. You can stream by going to the network also. All you have to do is to verify the channel and the media streamer to guarantee that you will enjoy HD content on your device.you will also have the facility to access contents and sources using your PC.
If you don’t do these things, then you will have to discover other content which you would like to watch on a Chrome window to get the most from your device.
VLC ChromeCast – Stream From Vlc To Your ChromeCast
You would be amazed to hear that there are a lot of streaming sources available which offer free streaming services to the people. Most of the ROKU devices will give you a free access to streaming channels. All you have to do is to understand how to do this. The interface of these streaming devices is very simple.
You don’t need to understand a complex connection system for it. Just follow the direction given on the monitor. The best thing about these streaming devices is that they are pretty much easy to use and have a very user-friendly interface. Due to their small size, they are more convenient and can be easily installed. You can learn how to do this in seconds.
The Interface of VLC media player gives the user the facility to do his things very easily. It allows its users to easily play videos, listen to music and much more. Not only this but it has some wonderful features as well which will allow you to do many tasks related to media.
Method1: How to Stream From Vlc To Your ChromeCast?
- First of all open VLC, (Navigate to Video > Render) > Scan, see the picture below:
2.VLC will scan for nearby devices.
3. Now Go to (Video > Render > Chromecast device).See the picture below:
4. Done with the above steps? Great, Now you are connected to Chromecast.
5. Its very simple now, all you have to do is to Drag and drop a video into VLC.
6. You have to View the certificate and accept the certificate. See the picture below:
6. Select the Accept permanently optoin.
Do these steps accordingly and enjoy your videos.
Method2: Install And Configure Google Cast Extention.
The other method is to find a google extension for it. By doing this you can now easily stream from your VLC to Chromecast.
Simple Steps to Find an Extention:
- Go to Google website and Add Google Cast Extention to your Computer.
Go to Google Addon Site and search for Google Cast.
- You can go to this place directly, click on the button below:
What will this Do?
By using this, you can convert things on your own choice. You can also use a given preset also.
And to do this, you have to use a special app named PictaCast on your Chrome. It is available for free. There are some music apps as well that will allow you to utilize control center so you can start and stop playback.
You can utilize your VLC Chromecast as well. If you want to utilize it, there is an app on the iOS app store. Once installed, you have to log in to the app that you are using for your casting video. But keep in mind that before you cast the video, you have to tell Chormecast App which type of media you are going to stream. You also have to give permission to apps such as Google Play access to streaming onto your TV.
Is there any Android App Alternative?
Yes, there is an Android app available as well. It has just come to the market and can be easily used with VLC media files.
So, if you have downloaded the right version of VLC, you can use it. If you with are looking for using VLC on your computer then you can utilize VLC for subtitles as well.
Also read: How to Connect Phone to TV
Follow these steps to do this:
- Install the Chromecast app on your Android device and connect it to your Chromecast.
- Open VLC Player and then start the file you want to be cast.
- Now Open the Chromecast app.
- Now Tap the menu button and select “Cast screen/audio”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cast your device’s screen to your Chromecast.
- Go back to VLC Player and fullscreen the video.
Great, you are done!
Note: If you are facing problems streaming VLC Player to Chromecast from Android or streaming VLC Player to Chromecast from PC, you can easily tell me and I will give you a solution as soon as possible.