Have you Recently updated your Windows 10 and Facing Errors like Dell is missing?
Errors like Blue Screen of Death and Dell is missing often appears when you have recently updated your windows 10. There are a lot of people who are complaining about a fatal error called that MSVCP100.dll is missing for the computer. Due to this error, you are not able to install updates and other applications on your computer and it becomes crucial to fix this Msvp 100.dll error in your Windows 10.
What is MSVCP100.DLL?
Msvcp100.dll is related to the Microsoft Runtime Library of Microsoft Corporation. Most of the popular games require the required Msvcp100.dll file in the computer in order to run applications.
This error may appear as a result of missing or damaged registry files in your hard disk. You are notified by a pop-up whenever a DLL error appears. It will also tell you what is the type of this DLL error. First of all, I would like to understand what a DLL error actually is and how it works. This fatal error is related to the system 32 folders on your hard disk. If you are experiencing this error on your Firefox, you have to make sure that you are using the most updated edition of the application. There are a lot of reasons why this error occurs, and it is necessary to determine the cause of this error before looking for a solution to this error.
Can this Error Be Solved Forever?
It is quite difficult to put away this error forever, especially if you are not using any computer software background or you are not an expert in this field. But you can stop causing it for a long time.
- 1 Fix MSVCP100.DLL Missing Or Not Found Error
- 1.1 Solution 1: Install MSVCP100.DLL File Manually
- 1.2 Solution 2: Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- 1.3 Solution 3: Install All The Available Windows Updates.
- 1.4 Solution 4: Restore MSVCP100.DLL
- 1.5 Solution 5: Use System Storage
- 1.6 Solution 6: Reinstall Program
- 1.7 Solution 7: Test Primary Memory
- 1.8 Solution 8: Registry Cleaner
- 1.9 Solution 9: Clean Windows Installation
Types of MSVCP100.DLL Error Messages
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcp100.dll
- The file msvcp100.dll is missing.
- dll not found.
The method to edit your registry manually to solve this problem will not be discussed in this article because it is too dangerous a risk to take and it may damage your system. But we will do proper registry in order to solve it. I will strongly advise you to perform a registry scan to remove any impurities scan or other damaged file to search for the files which are putting a halt to the registry.
It is also recommended to check the Windows registry frequently because cleaning junk registry will make sure that it is registered in the Windows registry. You have to clean the registry of your PC to setback the registry.
Fix MSVCP100.DLL Missing Or Not Found Error
There are a lot of reasons for this error on your computer, you have to identify the reasons for this error before solving this error. To begin with, there are many ways to solve this error, and I will try my best to resolve this error for you. Sometimes all you need to just reinstall an application residing on your computer. If the Mvp 100 .dll error is appearing on your Windows 10, it may be due to a corrupt file in your computer. If, for example, your computer has been infected by some sort of viruses, and has stopped the working of the overall computer, and thus making it extremely difficult for the computer to read the perfect file from registry file.
Solution 1: Install MSVCP100.DLL File Manually
First of all download Msvcp100.dll file to your Windows.
Now Move the msvcp100.dll file to the directory of all files.
Once you have a mode to the system folder, now reboot your computer and check whether you are still facing the error or not.
Solution 2: Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update and install on your computer.
- Once it is installed, restart your computer.
Solution 3: Install All The Available Windows Updates.
First of all, Go to Settings > Updates and Security.
Now Check for available updates.
Download all the updates that are pending and install them. Now check if you are facing the error or not
Solution 4: Restore MSVCP100.DLL
- If the is accidentally deleted dll file then quickly restore it.
Solution 5: Use System Storage
If the above solutions are not working, then try a system restore option If the above solutions are not working for you then try a system restore option.
If you have created a system restore point before, Use it again and undo all the changes that you just made.
Solution 6: Reinstall Program
- If you are facing this problem while installing a game or application, then try to reinstall it again with the latest version available.
Solution 7: Test Primary Memory
- Test memory and also test the hard disk. Sometimes, this error appears only due to a failure in your RAM or hard drive.
Solution 8: Registry Cleaner
- You can use a registry cleaner to fix a problem that is related to all of the services of your computer. There are many registry clean tools available that can help you to scan the complete system and Fix Msvcp 100.dll is not found error on your computer.
- The scanner command can also be used to scan your system.
- Open Command Prompt as admin and type SFC /scannow
- Now Press Enter Key and wait for sometime.
Solution 9: Clean Windows Installation
- Do a clean installation of windows to delete and restore all the system files.
Any operation that is causing trouble in your computer will produce a terrible computer crash. While it plays a great role in your system, it can also cause a sound deal of errors when it is corrupted, damaged or unreadable. A control system can be used to see that the communication of the proper information at the most suitable and is relayed to the proper individuals to take quick actions.
In order to solve this and keep it safe against future difficulties, download and run a registry cleaner tool to make your computer an error-free computer.
Registry cleaner Tool has some advance system scan features and tools that can be used to locate and fix all the related errors.
I hope this guide has solved your problem of How to Fix Msvcp100.dll missing or Not Found Error in Windows. If you are facing in trouble, comment below.