There are many social media platforms that have more than millions of users around the world. But particularly there are one social media services that allow the users to take and upload pictures. This is where the question comes in mind How to screenshot Snapchat without being detected. When Snapchat was first to introduce, one of the most compelling features was to take snaps no matter how bad you want to look, saucy, ridiculous, hot, foolish, or scandalous.
How to screenshot Snapchat overview:
If you are one of those people who still struggle to take a screenshot and can’t get off from the awkward moment, then my friends you have come to a right place that will help you get the knowledge about how to use this feature perfectly. It is also one of the most popular social sites available where users upload pictures and send videos to their friends that expire in few seconds. This only means one thing is that you can send funny or embarrassing pictures yourself twice and there is no stopping.
But using Snapchat does notify the person when he is taking a screenshot of its story. This is a serious adult move folks, so you won’t get to see any kids stuff like taking pictures of the screen from another phone. Its anti- screenshot function is not for anyone. No matter how many times you try to hack it, so consider yourself lucky that you stumbled upon to this post and get an effective way to take a screenshot without notification from Android.
Having said this we have now below listed some real facts about How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing 2018 to help you understand what exactly it is, which are the steps you need to follow, and why you should try this move in the first place.
What is snapchat?
For those of you who don’t know that snapchat is a mobile application that is available for IOS and Android devices. It has one of the most famous features what allows you to take a picture, send a message, or send videos to the receiver for a shorter time before it becomes inaccessible.
You can say that it is the nature of this app as ephemeral or temporary which was originally designed to give users a natural flow of interaction. It initially focuses on person to person sharing, privately, but you can also use it for various tasks that include, short videos, chatting, messaging, Bitmoji avatars, creating a caricature, make story and filter to broadcast to all of your followers.
Best solutions How to screenshot Snapchat:
Many users have figured out about how to avoid the screenshot notification feature, but unfortunately snapchat continuously updating its program to make it simpler that is the way it goes. Taking a screenshot can notify the one who wants to understand and maintain the image forever, but the process can be complicated. So this calls for an alternative way to have screenshot undetected.
Snapchat ensures that all your photos, short clips, and other stories disappear in the predetermined timeframe of 5 to 10 second. So there are some perfect methods that you should need whenever you want to take a picture and want to capture it forever and avoid notification alerts. Here are some noteworthy steps you need to follow such as,
Step 1: Try to clean the app data:
It is one of the most tedious processes but still effective that does not involve installing any kind of this party app and fairly take the snap and load the image when you turn off internet connection. You need to clear app cache data from settings.
- First, open snapchat and make it is loaded completely
- Then go ahead and turn off the WIFI data or simply switch to aeroplane mode
- Now open the snap
- After this take the screenshot and don’t turn back the internet connection
- Go to settings, from apps, snapchat, storage and clear cache data
Step 2: Use a screen recorder:
You will be happy to know that in Android Snapchat is unable to detect whether or not you are recording the screen. So this method will prove great to take advantage of the shortcoming.
- First, download any screen recorder app from the Google play store
- Now open snapchat and start screen recording
- While you are recording, just view the stories and snaps which you want to screenshot
- Once you are done, stop the screen recording
- Go to the gallery or file manager and open the recorded video
- Now you can easily take the screenshot from the screen recording being played
Step 3: Use Google Assistant:
This one is really a smart and easiest way to take a screenshot of your or anyone’s Snapchat story without knowing them. Here are the ways to follow,
- Open snapchat and go to the picture you want to screenshot
- Call the Google assistant by saying Ok Google or just hold down the home button
- Now ask Google assistant to take a screenshot by saying Take a screenshot or you can simply type it
- After that view picture, you have taken in the gallery
Step 4: Use Snap saver:
Snap-saver is also a brilliant app that you use from Google play store that allows you to secretly take the screenshot of snap chat’s picture. This app feels like hybrid and uses a simple and steps like,
- First, open the snap saver app and start a session
- Now select the required option from the screenshot, burst screenshot or integrated one
- Then go to snapchat and open the pictures you want to save
- Click on the pop-up camera icon on the screen and take a screenshot
- After that click on end session
These are some real facts and strategies you can use for How to screenshot Snapchat, just try them out and see how much they prove beneficial.