If you are here it means you know very well about Bluestacks App Player and your next target is to root Bluestacks. Let me explain for those who don’t know about bluestacks. Well, bluestacks is an android emulator to play android application on your computer or laptop.
Generally, bluestacks provide you a virtual android device on you PC or laptop.
You can use bluestacks on windows(7,8,10) as well as on your Mac.
wait wait! is it enough to just download and used bluestacks on your computer? The answer is maybe yes but who doesn’t best results and more functionality!
Why root Bluestacks?
Well, rooting your bluestacks may not be necessary but if you want to enjoy every app and functionality you need to root your bluestacks app player.
So, to before rooting bluestacks, you need to download bluestacks if you already have one no need to download again.
As now you have downloaded the latest version of bluestacks, in order to get your bluestacks rooted you need to follow the below steps.
If you want an alternative method, see the video or proceed further!
How to root Bluestacks using Kingroot
You may not be familiar with Kingroot, it’s an android device rooting app working best now a days.
we have also tried Framaroot and Towelroot but kingroot worked the best.
In order to download Kingroot click on the below button:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Download Kingroot, it will be recognized by bluestacks as an app and will be installed by apk handler, or drag and drop kingroot apk to your bluestacks.
- Open bluestacks and click on kingroot to open it.
- A message will be shown “root status error: Fix” if your device is unrooted.
- click on android, logo in the middle it will start rooting your bluestacks, it may take some time.
- Once rooting your bluestacks is completed now download BS Tweaker from the below link.
- When BS Tweaker is downloaded extract the file and open it.
- Click on the restart button, in my case my bluestacks was not rooted that’s why it’s not enabled. When you click on restart it will close and restart your bluestacks.
- Now download Root Checker App from below Link.
- Drag and drop the apk file to your bluestacks it will be installed and then open it and click on verify root.
- Congratulations! you have successfully rooted your bluestacks. Enjoy!
Hope so this tutorial of rooting your bluestacks was helpful to you. If you encounter any problem while the whole process feel free to ask any question in the comment box.