If you are here it means you know very well about Bluestacks App Player and your next target is to root Bluestacks. Let me explain for those who don’t know about bluestacks. Well, bluestacks is an android emulator to play android application on your computer or laptop.
Generally, bluestacks provide you a virtual android device on you PC or laptop.
You can use bluestacks on windows(7,8,10) as well as on your Mac.
wait wait! is it enough to just download and used bluestacks on your computer? The answer is maybe yes but who doesn’t best results and more functionality!
Why root Bluestacks?
Well, rooting your bluestacks may not be necessary but if you want to enjoy every app and functionality you need to root your bluestacks app player.
So, to before rooting bluestacks, you need to download bluestacks if you already have one no need to download again.
As now you have downloaded the latest version of bluestacks, in order to get your bluestacks rooted you need to follow the below steps.
If you want an alternative method, see the video or proceed further!
How to root Bluestacks using Kingroot
You may not be familiar with Kingroot, it’s an android device rooting app working best now a days.
we have also tried Framaroot and Towelroot but kingroot worked the best.
In order to download Kingroot click on the below button:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Download Kingroot, it will be recognized by bluestacks as an app and will be installed by apk handler, or drag and drop kingroot apk to your bluestacks.
- Open bluestacks and click on kingroot to open it.
- A message will be shown “root status error: Fix” if your device is unrooted.
- click on android, logo in the middle it will start rooting your bluestacks, it may take some time.
- Once rooting your bluestacks is completed now download BS Tweaker from the below link.
- When BS Tweaker is downloaded extract the file and open it.
- Click on the restart button, in my case my bluestacks was not rooted that’s why it’s not enabled. When you click on restart it will close and restart your bluestacks.
- Now download Root Checker App from below Link.
- Drag and drop the apk file to your bluestacks it will be installed and then open it and click on verify root.
- Congratulations! you have successfully rooted your bluestacks. Enjoy!
Hope so this tutorial of rooting your bluestacks was helpful to you. If you encounter any problem while the whole process feel free to ask any question in the comment box.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: Can BlueStacks be rooted?
Ans: BluesStacks is not pre-rooted like other emulators but there is an easy way to root the latest BlueStacks versions. Using BSTweaker you can root BlueStacks 4 and almost other old versions too. Here is how to root BlueStacks. BlueStacks is one of the first and the most reliable Android Emulators created for Windows.
Q2: How do I use KingRoot on my PC?
Ans: You must follow the steps.
- Step 1: As you know first step of this process is to download and install kingroot on your PC. …
- Step 2: Open kingroot on your PC and wait for few seconds. …
- Step 3: After you launch KingRoot, there will be a message saying”Connect your device”. …
- Step 4: Enable USB debugging mode on your device.