Hello guys today i’m gonna teach you how to write a SEO Friendly Article for your blog. Many friends don’t know about writing a SEO friendly article and they express their precious knowledge in a way which has no value in search engines. Some people share very large amount of data in their post but they get no rank in search engines while another person share a small amount of data but gets a higher rank in search engines, so what’s the reason behind this? The main reason is that a person who shares a completely SEO optimised post gets higher rank in search engine no matter what amount of data he share. The one who believe in quality rather than quality supersedes the other person and get higher rank in search engines.
Read my below article if you want to use Google webmaster tools for off page seo of your Blog:
So guys if you are also effected by this problem, you don’t have to take tension anymore ! Now your problem gonna be solved. Be patient and read the article. I’ll explain each and every point i know about writing a seo friendly article and also those tricks which i also use for SEO optimisation of my blog posts. I’ll explain it in different points along with examples so you will be able to understand it easily. So lets get started !
- 1 Six Secretes to Write SEO Friendly Article For Your Blog !
Six Secretes to Write SEO Friendly Article For Your Blog !
So starting with the first one which is obout selecting best keywords for you topic about which you are going to write your article.
1: Keyword Research
Keyword research is the most important part in seo friendly article. When you want to write a article you have to focus on certain keywords on which you’ll be focusing in your article. So the question is how to find a best keyword that can give you profit? You can use Google keyword planner for your keyword research. Google keyword planner is basically made by Google for advertiser but you can also take its benifit for keyword research of your article and the most amazing thing is that it’s completely free of cost.
2: Page Title
After keyword research the main thing comes which is page title. There are some points which you should kept in mind while selecting a page title:
- Your page title must have your keyword that you have selected in your keyword research.
- Your page title Should atleast consist of 40 characters. You can write up to 60 characters.
- Keyword in the title should be at start of title. You can write it anywhere but in SEO it has a good impact.
If you apply these rules while writing your page title i bet no search engine can refuse it. Other than that it also depend upon how many keywords matched your title while search.
3: Page Description
In page description you write intro to your article. It also play an important role in SEO. You can also submit an article without a description but writing a description is considered a good practice. Bellow points should be followed while writing a page description:
- Your page description should atleast consist of 120 characters.
- You must include your keyword in page description.
- You can write your page description up to 160 characters.
Giving headings in your article is a good practice it help the search engine bots to navigate easily. Through headings they can pick important point of you article and rank your article.In general heading defines the main idea of article and help the reader to understand quickly. Some rules are also defined for headings, which are:
- There must be a H1 tag in your article and it should include your keyword also.
- There must be H2 or H3 tags to H1 tag. It would better if it also have the keyword in it.
- H2 and H3 tags should not be more than 6 to 8 times.
5: Bold And Italic Text
To write a seo friendly article use bold and italic text in your article. When we read a book or news paper it also include some bold and italic from which we point out some important points or words similarly Search engine robots also gets important data from it. Some rule to define them are:-
- Your article have 2-3 times a bold text including keyword in it.
- Article should have 2-3 time italic text including keyword in it.
6: Body Of SEO Friendly Article
Body consists of details about the article. It should be written very accurately. The points you should follow writing the main body are given below:
- Avoid grammatical mistakes while writing.
- Avoid spelling errors.
- Keyword density should be at least 1% in the article. The formula is as follows:-
Keyword Density= (Total words / 100) * 1
These were the key points for writing a seo friendly article. I myself focus on these points to write a well organized article. Don’t just read them but apply them to your work you will see the change in a short time.
Hope you guys had fully understood this, if still you any anything in your mind do write in the comment box i’ll reply you as soon as possible. If you liked it please give me a favour and share it further.
Frequently Asked questions
Q1: How do I write an SEO friendly blog post?
Ans: Here is the method.
- Think before you start writing. …
- Create the structure of the blog post. …
- Craft the title and URL. …
- Use headings correctly. …
- Keep your paragraphs short. …
- Add links when it makes sense. …
- Do make use of keywords (but not keyword stuffing) …
- Optimize the length of your blog post.
Q2: How do I optimize my blog for SEO?
Ans: Here are the tips.
- Do your research. …
- Utilize keywords throughout your post. …
- Optimize your images. …
- Reference others with links. …
- Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. …
- Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.