The internet is the source of entertainment, education, communication, and business intelligence. Normal browsing is allowed through any browser. But your browsing history is kept as a record by the ISP or state agencies. That’s why you cannot access banned websites, and your privacy is exposed to ISPs and state surveillance. If you want to remain private, then you have to use a VPN.
This article will tell you about Touch VPN for PC. We will also include relevant information in this post. So, you must keep reading for more knowledge. Your five minutes will not be wasted.
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for a virtual private network. When you access the internet, then your data packets are sent and received through https traffic and 8080 ports. This internet traffic is a direct connection to the internet. But when you use a VPN, then your internet traffic passes through some servers, then it reaches your PC. Moreover, your data is encrypted by the servers. So, your ISP cannot decrypt it. If you want to access certain websites that are banned in your country or network, then you have to use a VPN. And if you are a person who does not want to show your identity on the network, then you must use a VPN. It will make you anonymous. There are many VPN services available on the internet, which charges some fee for routing your traffic from their servers. In other words, a VPN secures your communication and enhances your privacy.
What is Touch VPN for PC?
It is a free VPN service for all platforms, which can include Windows, IOS, Mac, and Android. You can use this VPN for laptops, computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Chrome and Firefox are popular browsers among masses. That’s why the Touch administration produced extensions for these browsers, which enable you to connect to the Touch servers. There is also a Touch app for mobile devices. You can download it from mirror links or Plat store.
Unlike other VPN services, Touch VPN allows unlimited bandwidth to its users. You may be wondering what the browsing speed will be slow. No, that’s not a case with Touch VPN for PC.
You will get 5MB bandwidth all the time. Due to this convenience, you can even stream Netflix or Hulu through Touch VPN.
How to use Touch VPN for PC?
You must follow the steps for using the Touch VPN.
- Open your computer.
- Connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be strong, reliable, and stable.
- Now, you have to open your web browser.
- You must have either Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Now, you must go to Google.com.
- Now, you have to type “Touch VPN extension for Chrome or Firefox” in the search bar.
- The search results will give you the link for installing the extension.
- So, you must install the extension.
- After that, you must restart your computer.
- After the restart, open your Chrome browser.
- At the top right corner of the browser, you will see an icon with “T” in it.
- So, you must click on the icon.
- Now, you have to create an account on Touch extension.
- It will require you to confirm your email address and provide personal details.
- So, you must act accordingly and verify your account through email.
- After creating an account, you need to click on the “connect” button with in the extension.
- Now, you are connected to the Touch servers.
- You can also choose “top servers” from the extension.
- This act will connect you with the best servers from the Unites States, France, Canada, Germany, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom.
- You can also choose to connect with other servers of Touch network.
- Now, you are connected with servers. So, you must enjoy secure and private browsing.
What Touch VPN do for you?
You have the following freedom with Touch connection.
- It will mask your IP address and make you anonymous on the internet.
- It will block malicious programs, malware, viruses, and worms from entering your system.
- You have the choice to enable VPN for selected websites. When you choose this option, then the selected websites will load automatically through a VPN connection. And all other traffic will go through the general way.
- Touch encrypts your network connection to the level of banks. This way, your communication becomes ultra-secure and private.
- Your ISP cannot track your footprints on the internet.
- You will bypass network and country firewalls.
- If you are living in a country where communication is censored by the use of tools, then Touch VPN will be your free tool for bypassing restrictions.
- Touch VPN will give you access to restricted content.
- You will become able to connect with the deep layers on the internet, which include deep web and dark web.
- VPN Leak Test: Is Your VPN Working? If Not How to Fix It
- Download Psiphon for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or XP
- What is chrome VPN extension?
Frequently asked Questions
Q1: How do I enable touch VPN?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- You must open the start menu.
- Now, you must go to
- You need to click on the apps.
- Then you have to click on the apps and features.
- You will see a list of apps.
- You need to select Touch VPN from the list.
- After that, you need to click on Advanced options.
- Then you have to click “Reset.”
- It will enable Touch VPN.
Q2: Is Touch VPN free?
Ans: Yes, Touch VPN is free. You can download the app and browser extension for free. And you do not have to pay a single cent for connecting with the servers. All other features of this VPN are free. There will be no charge at any point of your experience with Touch VPN.
Q3: Is a free VPN safe?
Ans: Yes, it is perfectly safe to use free services from VPN providers. But there will always be slow speed and limited browsing. That’s why you ate forced to use premium services, which allow you to get high bandwidth. With premium services, your browsing speed becomes equal to general browsing. If you are in need to secure browsing, then you must buy a premium service.