Nowadays, many anti-viruses have a major step and introduced open source chromium browsers that can help you browse securely and with more privacy-friendly. If you are fed up using a normal version of browsers then it is time you need to step out of shadows and choose an alternative that is worthy of your time. One of the latest is uninstall avast safezone browser which you can install it and choose to use it as any web browser but with more heavy security options and better user experience.
- 1 Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser overview:
- 1.1 What is Avast safe zone browser?
- 1.2 Things Avast safe zone browser can do:
- 1.3 Best solutions to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser:
- 1.4 1) Block the installation:
- 1.5 2) Try to remove Avast safe zone browser:
Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser overview:
Initially for many users who prefer to stick with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera there is a difference between them while you use them and also commonly people get the hang of it, but still for some users who are digitally offended all the time could use some extra help and try to use this one to have better security not on system but also in web browsing as well.
This is main reason below we have listed some real facts about how to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser to help you understand what exactly it is, which are the things it can do compared to other browsers, what are the perfect methods you need to follow to remove it, and why you definitely choose this step in the first place.
What is Avast safe zone browser?
To give a better idea about Avast safe zone browser, it is a built-in browser developed by Avast software and can be used for accessing from your desktop during the installation of Avast antivirus. This one is great for 3rd party extension which is blocked, maximum security, and you can use this for many other things like,
- Secured by integrated anti-malware layers
- Best and convenient for video downloading
- Filters can help block the pages who have a poor reputation
- Great for user experience and fair price
Things Avast safe zone browser can do:
This is the question that comes in everybody’s’ mind whether or not to with Avast safe zone browser or not. If you have the nerve to use it for as a personal antivirus which is chosen by millions of people all over the world, then why not try its browser version to see how much it is worthy of your time. Here are the main features of it you might want o know including,
A) Ad blocker
B) Bank mode
C) Safe price
E) Video Downloader
Though many people will find it helpful and useful in using and it may protect you from any online malware or viruses but for some, it is like a boundary stepping in and they just want to get rid of it because there are no other reasons but to get used to the same web browser. and can be removed quickly and easily but there are some steps you need to follow in order to do that.
Also Read: Aviary Photo Editor for Windows
Best solutions to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser:
There are particularly two main solutions that you can use to uninstall this Avast web browser and you can easily block its installation or remove it for some reason you didn’t know. There are two major steps you can do such as,
1) Block the installation:
When you are installing the Avast antivirus on our system here is following steps,
- While the first setup page appears, hit the customize button immediately
- You will find a big orange installation button
- Next, it will display the additional components of the Avast
- Locate the Avast safe zone browser and uncheck it
- After doing this, you have successfully blocked the installation with the main shield
2) Try to remove Avast safe zone browser:
If this web browser is already installed on your system, then you can remove it from your windows system because this is the only convenient thing you can do to maintain your operating and system and it can be done on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 just try to work following these steps such as,
- The first thing you need to do is to pause windows by the open control panel of the operating system
- Then select the control panel home and then open it the on screen
- Uninstall the avast safe zone program
- By clicking the right button the version may have a different name and you can select and change the context of it
- Go to the page that open and then select change again you will find next to repair or remove
- Just locate the browser and uncheck it from the box. By doing this all the other components of will be uninstalled and removing process will be initiated
- Then you need to restart your computer to complete the process
When you Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser you will be able to make your PC work perfectly and also see how much it will prove beneficial for you to secure your digital life. But for users who happen to get addicted to other web browsers then you will not invest any more of your time on them. It has a better security and firewall, but it is all about personal preferences and you have to decide to use it or not.
As an internet nerd you need to make sure you consider all the options when it comes to the security of your personal things and using this will prevent any malicious site injecting virus or malware to your system. Just give it a try and decide.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How do I remove Avast as my default browser?
Ans: You must do the following.
- Close all Avast Secure Browser windows and tabs on your PC.
- Point your cursor to the top-right of your screen, then click Settings ▸ Control Panel.
- Click the Windows Start Menu icon, then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program or Programs and Features.
- Double-click Avast Secure Browser.
Q2: How do I uninstall Avast browser update?
Ans: You need to do the following steps.
Step 1: Hit Windows-Pause to open the Control Panel of the operating system.
Step 2: Select “Control Panel Home”, and on the screen that opens “uninstall a program”.
Step 3: Right-click on Avast Free Antivirus (your version may have a different name), and select the change option from the context menu