If you are having some issues regarding Nvidia is not connecting properly and looking for easy ways for Best Fix Geforce Experience “Unable to Connect to NVidia” Error. Then you need to read this entire post to get the better idea to resolve it and learn all steps relevantly.
Unable to Connect to NVidia
There are many people who are experiencing the problem of not able to connect with NVidia while they are upgrading their Windows operating system. This can become quite a problem for those gamers because it is the heart and soul of a gaming system, No other person can’t even begin to imagine playing games without NVIDIA because it can provide them the power and run the games on smoother frame rates like no other.
For many Windows users, this type of error can be annoying and it needs to resolve as soon as possible until the point you won’t want to become more frustrated. Whenever you try to run a game on your PC and suddenly this message shows up unable to connect with NVIDIA no matter how many times you restart your system or set it but still there is no recovery what so ever.
One of the major issues which are faced by many gamers all over the world is when they are trying to update their windows or replacing their old graphics video card to new one. However, it is a persistent one and you need to fix this permanently so in future you won’t face it ever again.
- What are the causes of unable to connect to Nvidia error?
It is very important that some programs and drivers need to be upgraded automatically such as Geforce experience to make sure the security of the system and improve the performance of the computer or laptop. NVIDIA Geforce experience is one of those programs that u[date automatically with drivers of GTX graphic card whenever this error occurs unable to connect to Nvidia try again later 2018 you might need to check your internet connection.
Sometimes it can only occur when you have a bad internet connection or turning off or on the modem but still, it won’t fix it. There are many reasons this error can occur and cause this problem including,
- The NVIDIA service is not responding or unable to run
- There is a problem with internet connection
- Some files of OS are corrupt or missing
- There are some bugs or glitches in the version
- Some kind of virus or malware is preventing drivers to work completely
Which are the easiest solutions you can go for Best Fix Geforce Experience “Unable to Connect to NVidia” Error?
This error might not be harmful but it is certainly frustrating because it can pop up anytime on the screen and may last for months if you don’t do anything. So for this GeForce experience issue, there are 3 major ways you can use and try to resolve it for good. You don’t need to dig up too much just stay on one path and follow it. Here are the 3 methods you should check it out to prevent any future error.
Delete the NS managed tasks.XML:
It is a common fix and can work on your computers as well. it is very simple one all you need is to follow these steps,
- First, go to C:/program data /NVIDIA Corporation/ Net service/ and find NS managed tasks.XML and delete it
- Now launch the task manager again by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE together and tick the box so it will never show up
- Then press Win + R and paste the service.msc in run search bar window and enter
- This will open a new window and search NVIDIA network service in the list
- Right click on its start option
- It will get you to the Geforce experience tool and you can rerun it to solve the problem and no update error pop up anymore.
Automatic Driver Update:
Whenever you run any game and suddenly this errors show up failed to connect to Nvidia GeForce now then you go ahead and fix the whole system from its service provider. Here are the steps you need to follow,
- First go to your browser and visit Geforce.com/drivers.
- The first option you will see automatic update driver and Geforce experience unable to download recommended driver just click on it
- This will help you to automatically download the latest version on your system and install it by deleting the previous version of it
- Once you have installed it you can go and check for any updates to solve this problem. But it is important that you uninstall the driver manually
Try To Change The Host File:
This is an advanced method and you only have to use it when you have tried all the above ones. You don’t need to go on Nvidia support website for this one. You can try and change the IP address which is required for a certain level here are the major steps,
- First go to C:/ windows/ system 32/ drivers/ and open the main host notepad
- Then you need to create a backup copy of the currently available text and edit it by changing the local host 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 and remove localhost
- For some reasons you can’t edit the copy then you can directly copy paste it or write it down and paste it back in localhost spot
- Open and try again to update the Geforce hopefully it will work this time
These are the 3 perfect methods for Best Fix Geforce Experience “Unable to Connect to NVidia” Error you can try. You will see that no matter what your issue will be resolved if you just try to follow the instructions step by step and your gaming experience will never get interrupted.