It looks like you were looking for how to use iMessage on Windows PC? In this post, you will certainly get all the step by step guide and relevant information to all your queries.
- 1 iMessage On PC Complete Overview
- 1.1 What exactly is an iMessage for pc?
- 1.2 How you can download Apple iMessage for PC?
- 1.3 What are the excellent features of iMessage on PC?
- 1.4 What makes iMessage for windows different from other social messengers?
- 1.5 Which are versions of windows supports iMessage on PC?
- 1.6 Can iMessage for windows 10 really work?
iMessage On PC Complete Overview
There are many people who are still using handheld devices to make great communications with the likes of I-phones and Mac book are particularly favorite among the masses. But when it comes to iMessage on PC not many of them get the bright idea what exactly it brings with it. Back in the past where social messaging was limited to mobile devices and it was the only dream of each individual to use them on their desktop.
But recently it was made possible that now using emulators and some standalone programs can also be used for pc as well that includes hike, WhatsApp and many more. Today is all about having full liberty of communicating with each other where these companies have made it limited for consumers like us to make our private professional conversations on mobile phones where the great majority of people want to take it to the PC?
What exactly is an iMessage for pc?
For many of you who don’t know that what is the main usage of ‘’iMessage for windows’’ then let me clear your mind so can get a perfect idea about it. Those people who own an Apple I-phone and other I-Devices want to have access to iMessage for their personal and office computers. That makes chatting with families and friends on all kinds of devices.
Many of us certainly own an Apple laptop and want to use this new innovative sources to use it on PC but unfortunately, people still can’t get it right. It makes communicating more easy and enjoyable. Also provides you a great variety of range for its users.
How you can download Apple iMessage for PC?
Let just make one thing clear, the method you are about to use is totally legit and can help you use iMessage on pc without any problems. But you need to follow every step as I have mentioned. You will need an Apple Mac laptop or computer to install it accurately.
Just make sure when you get started your Mac book is connected to the computer and have accessed internet as well, you can also use WI-FI to have better experience. Now let’s begins installing ‘’iMessage for windows’’ using remote desktop.
- First, you need to download Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Now you need to install chrome desktop extension on your Mac book and PC.
- Once the extension is installed then click on the launch App button which is given on the top of the right corner.
- Now it’s time for you install an additional program on Mac book called chrome remote desktop host installer.
- You can easily locate the file of it on the Mac computer and install it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and to install the app and use the password on your Mac PC.
- Now after installation launch chrome desktop on your computer and save the 13 digit codes.
- After launching chrome remote desktop on your PC, you need to enter 13 digit codes to gain access to the Mac computer.
- Its done, go to app drawer menu and get access to the iMessage on PC.
What are the excellent features of iMessage on PC?
There are so many features you will get to see in this latest update. Thanks to Apple, they have now expanded their resources based on the number of consumers that have stick to it throughout the years and now people can get access to take more advantage of their Apple laptops, Mac book, and phones to chat on windows without paying any money. Here some features of it,
- It is quite easy and can connect to any IOS app users anywhere
- There no limitations of sending and receiving messages on it
- This one is free of cost and does not require to pay a single penny or any other charges
- Users can easily turn SMS into iMessage text which appears in blue colors
- With this app, you can also send Documents, pictures, videos, and other files to your friends and families
- You will also get the idea about the other person whom you connected from chatting to voice messages
- Very little data consuming
When it comes to using ‘’iMessage app for pc’’ there are many debates going on right now about its comparison with other social messengers like Facebook, Whatsapp, Apple messenger and many more. They are among the famous ones on the phones, but most of the people prefer to use Windows to send iMessage from their computers.
Which are versions of windows supports iMessage on PC?
You can say that this iMessage it not legally available on PC, but you still get to use it with the help of other methods. But first, let’s see on which windows it really supports well such as,
Available for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Can iMessage for windows 10 really work?
Most of the people love to use windows 10 nowadays, and this is the perfect chance to make your computer a full proof imessage similar to WhatsApp that is the only reason to invest your time. It can run smoothly if you don’t miss any step and stick to a right pattern.
The great about it is that it does not require any kind of emulator or other software’s, you can enjoy a great time to ‘’send iMessage from pc’’ with your friends on computer without having any trouble for longer time.
Conclusion about iMessage on PC:
If you love to have unlimited messages and don’t want to spend money on another device, then iMessage is the perfect app you can go for. With this, you will feel more confident and have better experience.
Now Your Turn:
We would Like to hear from you about any other strategy regarding iMessage.
Let us whether this article helped you or not?
How can we improve further?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can you use iMessage on a PC?
Ans: iMessage doesn’t come originally for any other OS apart from Apple’s very own iOS. But there’s an emulator that will trick your dmg file into running on your Windows PC. It’s called iPadian. … From there, you can simply launch it and enjoy using iMessage on your Windows PC.
Q2: How do I get iMessage on Windows?
Ans: You must follow the steps.
- Step 1: Install Google Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both your Mac and your Windows PC .
- Step 2: Launch the app on both of your computer, and click “Get Started” under “My Computer”.
- Step 3: On your Mac click on “Enable Remote Connection”, then download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.