When we use the internet we always want to make sure we use only necessary applications and software. One of the most important is to Increase Download Speed it is something which is used to get files in the form of movies, relevant documents. In other words, those relevant ones we can’t find this can give us a chance to download them in no time. There is a reason why it ranked as top on the hundreds of users list. It functions very smoothly and has a very simple and innovative interface design.
- 1 Increase Download Speed in Windows 10 Overview:
Increase Download Speed in Windows 10 Overview:
Today it has seen that since the launch of Windows 10, many of us have switched to it because it is an excellent version of the windows after previous windows like 7, 8, and 8.1 that allow you to upgrade all the operating software. But this time things are quite different windows 10, the reason we are using it most of the time on PC and laptops and we use it to access several websites and with time we experience browsing speed becomes slow.
If you are facing this type of decline using internet speed, and when you upgrade your software it works differently, causing the system to work slow, then my friends you have come to a right place where you will get to know the basic tips and tricks to help you increase download speed in windows 10.
Best methods to Increase Download Speed in Windows 10:
One thing you have noticed is that when you start browsing different sites. It happens suddenly where windows update pops up and since the update takes a lot of bandwidth in order to remain updated, the internet certainly goes done and no matter how many times you attempt to set it the results remain the same.
So if you truly want to increase download speed on Google Chrome, or while playing the game online, there are some ways you should know that will prove great help so you can enjoy your operating system in so many ways. Here are the perfect solutions to follow such as,
Also Read: How To Access and Use iCloud For Windows 10
Method 1: Try to enable the limit reservable bandwidth:
Those of you, who are using windows 10 for the first time, will surely like this method. As this window takes more than 85% bandwidth and leaves the internal only 15%. Thus users do not get complete internet speed connection. So the question comes in mind how to increase the download speed. To boost internet speed make sure to limit the reservable bandwidth.
- First, open the RUN dialogue box
- Press windows icon key button + R together
- No enter ‘’gpedit.msc’’ in the box and then press ok
- it will take you to the group policy windows editor
- after that follow the given instructions
- locate the limit reservable bandwidth, by double-clicking on the option
- once you get to three option choose to enable and configure it
- this will set the bandwidth value limit from 80% to 0% and click OK
Method 2: Clear the DNS cache and empty TEMP folder:
Have you ever wondered about how to increase download speed in the browser or in the windows? The most pivotal way to boost your system is to always optimize the performance of the internet speed so there are no issues began to disturb your user experience. Try these fundamental steps,
- first right click on the start option and click on the command prompt (Admin) menu
- now in the confirmation box of the user account control click yes
- the command prompt will open and type ‘’flushdnns’’ or ‘’ipconfig’’
- after this in the same command window enter the one of the following command and exit and press enter to close
- when you are done with the first step then open Run dialogue box by pressing Windows key + R and type %TEMP% and click ok
- now in the TEMP folder select all the content by pressing Ctrl + A together
- after that right click and choose delete
- restart your computer and enjoy high-speed internet
Method 3: Turn off the all the updates:
Many of us have become the victim of slow internet speed and always look for answers to the question of how I am able to increase download speed. This is a method that will certainly boost your PC without any need for software, is to turn off the updates delivery feature. Here are the steps,
- first, click on the windows key and open start menu
- now locate the setting options just above the power options
- In next step find the security and update option
- After that go for advanced options
- In the next page, click on the ‘’choose how updates are delivered’’ and just turn it off
Method 4: Close all the background apps:
In order to increase download speed in windows 10, try to decrease the bandwidth drain. You can certainly accomplish this by closing the entire background apps Most of the time these apps are no use and so it becomes important to omit them. This will prove to improve the performance of the internet and works efficiently. Here are some the hungry bandwidth apps you need to close right away.
1) Steam for (online games)
2) Torrent application
4) Adobe reader
5) EA Origin
These are some real facts and methods that will help to increase download speed by disabling the firewall, and installing proper Driver, uninstalling the optimization software and cleaning all the cache, browsing history and cookies. Just try one of these above methods and find out yourself.