How it would feel when you wake up in the morning in the middle of a day and when you about to open your computer and suddenly a blue screen appears that says Kmode Exception not handled the issue. This can be frustrating to see this problem can make any person who is a loves his PC or Laptop. However, this problem can be fixed very quickly if you just pay attention to the details by following some on-screen instructions and choose which works best for you.
- 1 Kmode Exception not handled error overview:
- 1.1 Causes of Kmode Exception not handled the error?
- 1.2 Perfect solutions to fix Kmode Exception not handled:
- 1.3 Solution 1: Repair your drivers:
- 1.4 Solution 2: Try to disable the fast startup:
- 1.5 Solution 3: Uninstall the driver in error message:
Kmode Exception not handled error overview:
For those of you who don’t know that this error only occurs in windows as the blue screen of death (BSOD). It has been mainly documented by many other people who use windows like 8, 8.1, and 10. Though, not many of them understand this mistake and think that it will disappear in just 10 to 15 seconds. But the latest reports suggest that you immediately need to contain this error when a window starts.
Some people may try to reboot their programs and caught in a cycle which makes it even harder to allow them to use the computer. This is a not an ordinary problem but in fact, a major one which you all should fix whenever you face Kmode Exception not handled windows 10 shutdown, so you need to be careful and choose wisely your steps if you want to save all those precious data into your hard drive.
Causes of Kmode Exception not handled the error?
There are many reasons that causes this problem. As many experts indicate that blue screen of death is considered a major problem for any window users. So it is best you need to be prepared for any worst-case scenario. Not many people believe what causes this problem in the first place and what makes the screen go blue all of a sudden. Here are some common causes you should know to find from where this issue begins such as,
- Having bad driver
- Bad firmware
- The system not updated properly
- Lack of support of specific driver
- Error code
- System restarts on its own
- Screen colour turns orange
- Program failure
Perfect solutions to fix Kmode Exception not handled:
Whenever you get this error message, it does not mean your PC is broken or lacks something, it means that there is a signal error of using 0x0000001E which leads to primal driver failures. No one likes this kind of problem pop-ups again and again. You need a perfect solution to stop this. Otherwise taking this error lightly will lead to Kmode Exception not handled over lock, damaged, incompatible, and obsolete driver that cause the whole system to collapse.
As most users are now using windows 10 and your first strategy should be is to uninstall the unnecessary drivers which are not suitable and reinstall them. Here are some quick and easy solution you will find quite useful to try including,
Solution 1: Repair your drivers:
Sometimes it is possible that the main problem is coming from the externally connected devices like, scanner, printer, or maybe a camera or another one because when you troubleshoot that issue the problem is coming 100% from any corrupted drivers mainly from hardware. But here is good news when you take a look and update the drivers or repair it you can actually fix this on your PC.
After you find out the name now it’s going to be quite easy for you to simply download that corrupted driver and choose the driver scanner app to repair and update.
Solution 2: Try to disable the fast startup:
One of the best feature s of windows 10 is a fast startup that can be a catalyst for this problem. It is a windows feature that allows you to fast recovery from hibernation and shutdown. But this can also mean that it loads back the driver problem where it was present. You can certainly make your efforts a worth by disabling the fast startup so your system stays up longer, here are steps you can follow,
- First search for the control panel in windows
- Search bar corresponding results
- Then click on the system and security on the power options
- Look at the left-hand menu bar and choose what the power buttons do
- Select change settings which are currently available in the blue link at the top page
- Go under the heading shut down settings and untick the box that says, turn on fast startup
- When done simply click on the save changes
Solution 3: Uninstall the driver in error message:
In most cases, when this Kmode Exception not handled error appears on the screen, it totally shows the name of the driver that is causing in the computer. You can fix this issue right away by uninstalling the specific driver and then reinstall the latest version of it again. Follow these steps to complete the whole process which is listed below including,
- First and foremost press the windows key + X to open the various services
- Then choose the device manager from the displayed list
- After that choose the required driver showing the error message and uninstall it
- Once uninstalling is done, download the latest version of it again
- Now install the driver on the computer system
- Restart your computer and it’s done
These are some amazing solutions you can choose for Kmode Exception not handled error to fix it permanently. All of them are hassle free and gives you quick and easy assisting you to deserve. So, in that way you can save your system from getting damaged and prevent losing your data.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How do I fix KMode exception not handled?
Ans: Here are a few ways.
- Disable Fast Startup. This is probably the easiest method to fix KMode Exception Not Handled. …
- Update Your Drivers. Old, corrupt drivers might be triggering this BSOD. …
- Let Windows Fix Itself.
Q2: How do I fix a Kmode_exception_not_handled error in Windows 10?
Ans: You must do the following.
- After your computer restarts a few times you should see the Windows Recovery Environment.
- Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. Click the Restart button.
- After your computer restarts again, you’ll be presented with a list.